7.28.2012

Smudge Monkey Art!

"In Your Grip" by Jess Baker
Jess Baker of Smudge Monkey Studios is my absolute favorite artist! Here's a commissioned piece of me that she did as part of her Prego Wood Collection. I am sooooo in love with it! The drummer in my band said, "That is the perfect showing of the Blaze essence and vibe. Plus the profile is right on".

"Blaze Bell Prego Wood" by Jess Baker

"Like" her Facebook page! Smudge Monkey Studio FB Link.

Check out her website: www.smudgemonkeystudio.com/.

Drool over a few more pics and buy some of your own. She's amazing! Here are a few more of my favorites...
"Smoke in my Hair, Music in my Soul" by Jess Baker

"Fire Starter" by Jess Baker

"Smoked Codger" by Jess Baker

Who is your favorite artist? What do you enjoy about their work?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Soooo Cool THNX for the props and it was a Pleasure working with you and hope to more in the future. We really enjoy the following we are gaining and love to create and inspire while keeping true to ourselves.
Peace BAKER & SMUDGE