2.04.2013

Instagram Inspiration

Yo playas!

You may have noticed that it's been awhile since I've written a new post. The hubby was off work for the holiday season so we spent our time gigging, remodeling, moving, celebrating and best of all...PLAYING WITH OUR BABES!

Getting the time and space to blog has proven difficult with two little ones. How dare they demand all my attention, love and adoration?! Instead I've been giving and receiving lots of health and fitness inspiration via Instagram! I love that I can search #paleo #fitness #planks, etc and make "friends" with like-minded peeps!

Follow me on Instagram: blazerella

Here are some pics I've put up recently:

Paleo Cookbooks and Kitchen Experiments!
Vitamix. Juicing. Yum.
Shout outs for the people who inspire my eats and workouts.
Loving doTERRA Essential Oils!
Object Runway 4 Gig. Being body painted while singing with celeb judge Joshua McKinley from Season 9 of Project Runway.





Check out the girls at Tone It Up! I've been doing their workouts lately and loving it. Here's a sweet leg routine:

No comments: