9.10.2012

A Typical Day of My Paleo Eats

Thank you Jenny for my first Paleo Cookbook, "Well Fed" by Melissa Joulwan! Paleo recipes for people who love to eat. Grain, Legume, Dairy and Sugar Free. The layout is amazing and I can't wait to share my favorite finds!

I've had a few people ask me lately what I eat, so here's a day in the life of my tummy:

Breakfast - 3 eggs w/ veggies and sometimes bacon or turkey bacon. And Coffee w/ Coconut or Almond Milk and occasionally a few drops of liquid Stevia.
Snack - Nuts (Pistachios or Macadamia lately) and Dried Fruit made in our Dehydrator. Water.
Lunch - Big Ass Salad! Tons of lettuce, kale and/or spinach. Veggie-Palooza and sometimes chicken.
Dinner - Veggie, Meat Combo. Beef, Chicken, or Steak w/ Peppers, Avocado, Asparagus, Any and All Veggies I can find in our fridge! Coconut Water.
Late Night Snack - Hopefully I'll omit this someday but lately I want sweets all the time so I've been indulging in Larabar's uber. Not the healthiest but much better than what I really crave, frosting. ha!

What are your favorite Paleo Cookbooks?




2 comments:

Dasha Estalilla said...

my favorite that I just Purchased at Costco are Everyday Paleo by Sarah Fragoso and Paleo Comfort Foods by Chales and Julie Mayfield. Sarah also has a blog www.everydaypaleo.com where she post all her new recipes and she just came out with a second cook book, "family paleo" or something like that.

Dasha Estalilla said...

my favorite that I just Purchased at Costco are Everyday Paleo by Sarah Fragoso and Paleo Comfort Foods by Chales and Julie Mayfield. Sarah also has a blog www.everydaypaleo.com where she post all her new recipes and she just came out with a second cook book, "family paleo" or something like that.